Each year, thousands and thousands of small business owners, freelancers, startups, and entrepreneurs take to websites builder solutions to make their dream website or ecommerce store come to life. There are lots of great website builders out there which is why it is really important to make sure you are getting a great value buy a feature-rich solution that will help you create a functional and a professional-looking website as well.
It may seem like finding the best website builder is quite simple, but once you will start looking, you will realize that it is not easy at all.
In this article, we will describe the top ecommerce website builder solutions on the market. Some of the solutions are self-hosted while others include everything from drag-and-drop page designers to hosting and much more.
- Wix – There are more than 100 million users from all over the world who are using Wix as a website builder. It is great for beginners because of the drag and drop builder and the feature-rich solution. Also, you can gain access to a huge range of applications for improving the functionality of your website. When it comes to the price, it is less expensive than some of the other solutions and you know that you are getting a high-quality product at an affordable price.
- WordPress – This is probably one of the most popular self-hosted website builders. Not only you will gain a full control over your new website, as well as, the hosting, but this platform has an active and vibrant community that can offer you a support anytime you need something. WordPress developers make great plugins that can help you extend your website capabilities. With a simple plugin, you can add features for SEO, social media, email marketing, forums, and etc.
- BigCommerce – A very similar website builder to Shopify. It is more expensive, however, the templates and themes they offer are more beautiful, modern, and are focused on specific business industries. Also, you will get more built-in features, whereas Shopify websites are filled with all kinds of applications. Some of the reasons why you might consider BigCommerce as your website builder is because of the best templates on the market, great built-in features, and self-hosted platform.
- Weebly – This is considered to be a direct competitor to Wix. It is specially designed for both intermediates and beginners and you can also get some really cheap website building packages. As a matter of fact, this is one of the few free website builder solutions with $0 plan for those who don’t mind showing the Weebly ads. If you want to get rid of the ads and pay for a basic plan, that will cost you $8 per month, which is really cheap. If you would like an SSL security included in the plan, if you are interested in creating a small online store, and if you value customer support, Weebly is definitely the right platform for you.
- IM Creator – This is one of the strangest top website builder solutions, however, if you decide to go with this option, you will receive unlimited bandwidth, hosting, and domains for free. There don’t seem to be lots of built-in features or apps for SEO or marketing, but you will for sure have an amazing design experience. This solution is made for nonprofits, artists, and students.
There you have it! The best top website builder solutions reviewed and compared! Pick the right one for you and your business!